Dr. Frank J. Vascimini is a dedicated and expert Doctor of Dental Surgery and has been practicing dentistry in Homosassa, Florida since 1989. He attended Manhattan College in the Bronx as an undergrad and graduated from New York University’s College of Dentistry in 1987. Dr. Vascimini then completed a one-year general practice residency at University Hospital in Staten Island, New York. He has co-authored two articles for the prestigious dental periodical, “Implant Society,” and is a graduate of the Misch Implant Institute. Additionally, Dr. Vascimini has completed more than 1000 hours of continuing education and remains committed to furthering his knowledge and expertise, including extensive training in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, dental implants, and root canals. He is husband to Rita Vascimini and father of their two sons, Frankie and Anthony.
Honors, Awards, and Memberships:
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Mastership, American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, Florida Dental Association